Southern Vietnam is jam packed with lots to see and do, from history and culture to great natural scenery. From the cosmopolitan streets of Ho Chi Minh City to the charming backwaters of the Mekong Delta, discover Southern Vietnam’s incredible charm. Zip through the city’s streets and narrow alleys then change gears with a relaxing sampan cruise along the Delta’s tranquil waterways.
Meet your tour guide on arrival at Ho Chi Minh international airport and join your fellow travelers in a coach transfer to the city center for hotel check-in. Hotel rooms may not be ready until 14:00 hour but an early check-in would be guaranteed with a surcharge.
This afternoon visit the War Remnants Museum, History Museum (closed Mondays) or the former Presidential Palace, Stroll to the major sights of colonial Ho Chi Minh City: the Old Saigon Post Office, Dong Khoi Street (formerly Rue Catinat), Continental Hotel, Opera House and City Hall (a vehicle will be waiting at all times). At the end of the afternoon head back to the city center to visit Ben Thanh Market where an incredible display of fresh produce is offered. Simply stroll through the market exploring the variety of goods for sale.
Optional: We introduce the one-of-a-kind traditional performance which are found nowhere else than in Vietnam: Water Puppet Show where puppets are performed on water stage with folk music, presenting ancient tales, folklore and daily life in Vietnamese countryside.
If you're interested in the show, please contact our travel consultants to book.
Activities: Pick up at the airport in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to hotel.Explore Saigon City tour in the afternoon.
We leaving Ho Chi Minh City around 08:00. Arrival Cu Chi Tunnels after 02 hours trip through beauty landscape of country side, we watch a short introductory video showing how Cu Chi Tunnels were constructed before entering. Cu Chi Tunnels, also called Iron Land, is a huge system of underground tunnels which stretched over 250 km. The network was like a secret city to supported war: storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, also included specially constructed living areas, command centers and innumerable of nightmare trap doors to defend itself. Today Cu Chi Tunnels have become a major attraction giving tourists a unique experience, truly feeling of what underground life and the strong Spirit of all Vietnamese who died for mother land. Spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels and drive back to the city center.
Free time for shopping in the afternoon.
The lush, riverine tapestry of the Mekong Delta makes the perfect escape from the bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. You can savour blissful peace in Ben Tre where they can explore orchards, farms and fisheries and survey the scenery by bike or from a boat.
Enjoy the fresh air and immerse yourself in the tranquility in this part of countryside in Mekong Delta, still untouched by tourism.
Board on a long tail boat and experience the diversity of the Mekong waterways first hand as you explore fish farms and exotic fruit farms. Touring the orchards, paddy fields and swamplands of the Mekong Delta, boat trip along the river to visit a brick kiln factory, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house. Visit a quite village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life. Enjoy some local fresh fruits. Take Xe Loi ride (a kind of modern motorized rickshaw) or cycling tour to explore around village under coconut row. Have lunch at a riverside restaurant.
After lunch, we take rowing sampan along the water coconut canals with beautiful tropical scenery. We end the tour by taking boat back to pier and return to Saigon.
Enjoy your free morning exploring Ho Chi Minh city by yourself. At leisure till time to transfer to Ho Chi Minh airport for flight to the next destination.
- Accommodation in DBL/ TWN sharing room, except overnight at local homestay or on train
- All transport during tour (including airport pick up & see off), as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate