Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An – Mua Cave 1 Day Trip Highlight :
– Visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
– Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods.
– Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
– Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
– Visit Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
Tour Price In USD/ 01 pax
7h30 - 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Bai Dinh pagoda.
10h30 - 10h40: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.
11h50 - 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
12h50 - 13h00: Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
14h50 - 15h00: Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.
15h35 - 15h40: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 - 17h00: Get on our tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter.
- Our Tour program could be change when necessary, but we make sure take you go to visit enough all places in our tour.
- You can finish your trip in Ninh Bình if you want.
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A Cemara
- A hat & sunscreen
- An Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Please not wearing shorts into Pagoda.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus.
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Climb up to the mountain, visit Mua Cave.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink, vat.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.