Situated at 1600m above sea level and 380km northwest of Hanoi, Sapa obtains ideal cool climate and immense pictures of terraced rice fields. Travel to Sapa not only for stunning landscape but also for visits to the home of colorful friendly minorities hidden. In this tour, expose yourself to the cultures and colour of Vietnam’s ethnic minorities on a trek through terraced rice paddies, bamboo groves and thatch villages all in the shadow of Mount Fansipan.
At around 9:00 am, take a 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa Valley to Y Linh Ho Village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai Village of the H’mong. Picnic lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van Village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes.
Hiking to the Ta Van Village of the Giay minority.
Trekking distance: 12 km
In the morning, have breakfast at home-stay. Take 8 km walk to visit 2 villages of the Red Dao and H’mong which are Giang Ta Chai Village and Supan Village. Giang Ta Chai village is far from the center of Sapa about 15km. Located at the right side of Muong Hoa Valley, Giang Ta Chai is the village of Red Dao and has become one of the attractive places for visitors who want to experience the colorful traditional customs. Occupying the highland on the east side of the main road about 17 Km from Sapa town, Supan Village is one of the desolate village in Sapa because the number of inhabitants here is very small. After visit Giang Ta Chai village and Supan village, head back to the main road to catch the jeep and return to Sapa Town. Free time to explore until dinner.
Trekking: 8 km of trekking, 10 km of driving back to Sapa.
Trekking distance: 8 km
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat Village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way to return to Sapa.
Trekking distance: 10km
- Accommodation in hotel & home-stay
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 breakfasts; 3 picnic lunches; 2 dinners)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, sharing same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 02 adults and a maximum of 02 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate