If you’re getting tired of your usual city life, then it’s high time to part from it for a little bit. There are so many places to see outside of the city, and even outside of your own country. All you have to do is say “I am ready!”. A fulfilling adventure is waiting for you in the finest spots of Vietnam. So bring out the explorer in you and let this 5-day trip provide you with thrilling moments. The stunning natural landscapes of Sapa are perfect for trekking, and you will have a chance to experience it. After Sapa, head to Hon Gai Harbour for an epic cruise through paradise known as Halong Bay. You won’t just enjoy the fresh sea breeze, but also the lovely view of the limestone islands.
6:30 – 7:00 Pick up at your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9:30 Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11:00 Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13:00 Arrive in Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The car will pick up and transfer you to the hotel for check in and relaxing after long drive.
Distance: Hanoi - Sapa: 283 km (5 ~ 6 hour drive via Hanoi - Lao Cai Highway).
After breakfast at hotel, start the trip at 9:30
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Coninue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Enjoy the landscapes on the way. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Last trek is about 2km to the bus stop in Ta Van then get back to Sapa by car or jeep.
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel and then check out.
Take a walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 3 km) to visit Cat Cat Village of the Black H’mong, one of the more well-known ethnic village of Sapa. Relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then continue trekking to 3 km to Sin Chai Village, located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain - “the Roof of Indochina”, where you enjoy a stunning landscapes of the mountain.
Then come back to the main road to be transferred to Sapa town on a jeep for 3km.
At 15:00 - 15:30 You will be picked up at the pick up point to get back to Hanoi
21:15 - 21:30: Arrive in Hanoi, check-in at your hotel and relax after a long drive.
Arrive in the evening, drop off at hotel.
Around 7:30 - 8:00, the bus will pick you up at your hotel lobby and transfer you to Halong Bay
Upon arrival at the wharf in Halong, you will be welcomed by the staff on board. Lunch is served while cruising slowly into the bay.
After lunch, time for enjoying a panoramic view of the bay, swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. There is an opportunity to communicate with local people, who have been living in the bay for almost three generations, when you visit a fishing village.
Late afternoon, we will take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel. Back on board your cruise, enjoy the glorious sunset while dinner is being served.
Stay overnight on board.
Distance: Hanoi - Halong: 180 km (3,5 ~ 4 hour drive)
Start a new day doing tai-chi exercises on the sundeck. You will have an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay.
After breakfast, we will visit a beautiful limestone cave.
Get back on board.
10:30 Check out cabin. Have brunch while cruising back to the mainland.
12:00 Arrive at the wharf. Disembark. Transfer to Hanoi by bus.
Around 16:30 arrive in Hanoi. Drop off at hotel.
End of tour
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan.
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast.
- Al in-tour experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Round trip bus tickets Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Early Check in & late check out at hotel
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- International flights & departures taxes.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not mentioned above.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: Charge 100% of total rates
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, sharing same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 02 adults and a maximum of 02 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate