This trip is designed to show you the lively colorful market in mountainous region with many ethnic people from different tribal villages gather for trading and meeting. Moreover, you will trek through stunning scenery, and have more understanding of Vietnam’s diverse cultures. Join us on this trip to have the unforgettable trip in your life!
Departure at 14.30, you will have a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat Village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 km and it lasts 2 hours.
At around 16:30, come back to Sapa Town. We recommend good local restaurants for your dinner on your own, overnight in hotel with night activities.
Trekking distance: 2.5 km
In the morning, have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 5 km. You will have a short drive to Y Linh Ho Village then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Valley to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai Village to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range then trek to Ta Van Village - home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts 4 hours.
Around 11:30, bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. The rest of the day, you can have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon to discover Sapa town by yourself. Dinner on your own and overnight in hotel.
Trekking distance: 9km
In the morning, have breakfast at hotel and prepare all your luggage for the visit to Bac Ha Market. Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town, home of Flower H’Mong ethnic people. Visit Bac Ha market, the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of ethnic people. Have lunch at local restaurant. You will have a short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French - Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong people. Trekking distance is about 4 km and it lasts 2 hours. In the afternoon, take an 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in Border gate city.
End of service.
Trekking distance: 4 km
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfasts; 2 Lunches)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- 10% of total package price will be charged if cancellation after the deposit made
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, sharing same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 02 adults and a maximum of 02 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate