About Alova Day Cruise
Enjoy the World heritage site of Halong Bay on the charming Alova. Take a sip of tea as you walk through the emerald water of Halong Bay.
Alova Cruise is specifically designed for couple, families and small groups of travelers, which is expressed via its medium but cozy space. Also, special outer appearance with superior white color truly attracts travelers and impresses them at their first sight.
A standard itinerary on Alova Day cruise will last from 7:45am when shuttle bus picks you up from your hotel to 8:30pm when you are dropped off. Cruise hours is from 12:30pm to 4:30pm daily.
3 reasons to choose Alova Day Cruise
- Extremely friendly staff
- Good food
- Cruise visits Thien Cung Cave
Picking up guests from hotel.
Starting to drive to Halong Bay.
Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way.
Arriving Halong Bay harbor.
Boarding Alova Day Cruise with welcome drink.
Safety briefing and seafood lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
Visiting Thien Cung Cave – one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay. Cruise through many caves and grottos before returning to disembark at 16:30.
Disembark and get on the shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
Arrive back at your hotel. Trip ends.
Note: shuttle bus service, if booked, will pick up guests at 7:30am.
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes and sevice charges
- Pick up from hotel in Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C morden bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- English Speaking guide for the duration of the trip
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit
- 2 small bottes of warter per person
- Vietnamese seafood lunch
- All entrance fee
- All indicated in our itinerary
- Gratuities and personal Expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Pick up from hotel stay outside Old Quarter
1 People have reviewed this tour