Paloma Cruise 2 days 1 night
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON LUXURY PALOMA CRUISE ( Bai Tu Long Bay – Vong Vieng floating village –Cong Dam Area – Thiên Canh Son Cave – Bai Tu Long Bay ) DAY 1 : HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE 7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick […]
- Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bai Tu Long Bay including Thien Canh Son cave, Vong Vieng floating village, Pearl farm and sail among famous islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet...).
- Kayaking around magnificent karst mountains.
- Enjoy the 4-stars amenities on board.
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view and join the sunset party.
- Practice Tai Chi and cooking class.
- Enjoy Vietnamese meals on board.
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON LUXURY PALOMA CRUISE
( Bai Tu Long Bay – Vong Vieng floating village –Cong Dam Area – Thiên Canh Son Cave – Bai Tu Long Bay )
DAY 1 : HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE
7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 PM: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Get on boat and check in cabin
13.30 PM: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. We start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:15 – 15:40 PM : Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave and Kayaking.
18:00 PM: Sunset party
19.00 PM: Having dinner and overnight on boat.
Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
DAY 2 : CONG DO – VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE – HANOI
06. 00 AM: Starting your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 AM: Have breakfast
07:45 – 09.00 AM: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural are grown.
10:00 AM: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 AM: Have lunch.
11: 45 AM: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus back to Hanoi
16: 30 PM: You will arrive at your hotel. Trip ends
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Meals: Vietnamese set menu. Please advise us of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements before cruise departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers
- We advise you that you should leave your big luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
- Bookings on Occasional Events such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Vietnam Tet Holiday are subjected to surcharges based on cruise policy
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Children from 5 -11 years old will be charged 50 % of a Adult and shared cabin with parent.
- Two children below 12 need to stay in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children over 12 years old will be charged the same as Adults.
THINGS TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa
- Cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear ( From December till March ).
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Sightseeing fees.
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast).
- Cooking class
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people.
- Sunset party
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Compulsary surcharge for Occasional Events: USD 25/adult, USD 15/child. Including Christmas Eve (24th Dec), New Year Eve (31st Dec) and Vietnam Tet Holiday
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
Get in our car this morning and we will take you along National Road No.6 to the small, isolated town of Mai Chau, which is about 170 km from Hanoi. Nestled between two towering cliffs and surrounded by emerald green paddies, it is an enchanting sight that presents an idyllic rural scene. Stop en route to capture the beautiful moments of the valley. Lunch with delicious local food is served in the village.
In the afternoon, start the trekking tour to Pom Coong and Na Phon villages - home to the Thai minority people. While trekking along the terraced rice fields and small villages, you will have a chance to experience both the natural beauty of the area and discover the culture by meeting local people. Return to your host family in the afternoon and join them for a homemade dinner.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner.