SAPA- BAC HA MARKET 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS (2 Nights at Hotel )
Bac Ha market is well-known as one of the most colorful markets of the hill tribes in Northern Vietnam. Located 110km from Sapa, this market is usually open every Sunday from 09.00am until 2.00pm, and is a common meeting place for both trade and reunions, of at least 8 ethnic groups. This tour offers the […]
Bac Ha market is well-known as one of the most colorful markets of the hill tribes in Northern Vietnam. Located 110km from Sapa, this market is usually open every Sunday from 09.00am until 2.00pm, and is a common meeting place for both trade and reunions, of at least 8 ethnic groups. This tour offers the visitors a great opportunity to witness a diverse range of lifestyles, dress, life attitudes and living conditions as you move among the hill-tribes people as they go about their market life, and enjoy the scenery and backdrop of this spectacular mountainous region. Take the opportunity to get up close and personal with the children, families and witness their cultural interactions
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa -Hanoi
- Modern air - conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai with experienced drivers
- Complimentary bottles of water /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa, Bac Ha
- Meals as 2 dinners, 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 2 nights with Hotel room in Sapa View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- When you come back to Lao Cai city, you will have a shower and may wait sometimes to get on bus to Ha Noi. If you want to visit somewhere, transport fee is paid by yourself
- You can join this tour even you depart for Sapa on Saturday with the same tour price.
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.