Stellar of the seas
Halong bay – Lan Ha bay discovery – 2days/ 1night (Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries) Day One: Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Ba Trai Dao natural beach area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party […]
Halong bay – Lan Ha bay discovery – 2days/ 1night
(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
Day One: Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Ba Trai Dao natural beach area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
08:45 – 09:10 approx
– Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
– Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
11:30 – 12.00 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover Ba Trai Dao natural beach area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or kayaking or just simply sunbathe on the natural secluded beaches (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
– BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Sang Toi ( Dark & Bright) Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Buffet Lunch – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser . Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
International Buffet lunch is served.
– Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
– Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
– All meals on board
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Local rowing boat or Kayaking
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Tivi
– Fishing and golf equipments
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
Get in our car this morning and we will take you along National Road No.6 to the small, isolated town of Mai Chau, which is about 170 km from Hanoi. Nestled between two towering cliffs and surrounded by emerald green paddies, it is an enchanting sight that presents an idyllic rural scene. Stop en route to capture the beautiful moments of the valley. Lunch with delicious local food is served in the village.
In the afternoon, start the trekking tour to Pom Coong and Na Phon villages - home to the Thai minority people. While trekking along the terraced rice fields and small villages, you will have a chance to experience both the natural beauty of the area and discover the culture by meeting local people. Return to your host family in the afternoon and join them for a homemade dinner.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner.