TAM COC – HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL DAY TOUR
Tour Highlight: • Small group tour with maximum personal experience. • High-quality transfer service. • Visit a local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities. • Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at Hua Lu Ancient capital • Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land ” • Unique and […]
• Small group tour with maximum personal experience.
• High-quality transfer service.
• Visit a local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
• Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at Hua Lu Ancient capital
• Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land ”
• Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst
mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
07.15 – 07.45 Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
10.00 Visiting a local family in the Tam Coc area. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with
three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture
and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
10:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and
limestone mountains with a unique route.
12:00 Come back the local family, enjoy a special lunch with the local cuisine featuring the yin-
yang balance of the Asian culture. After lunch, a break with a cup of tea will be served before
you continue the journey of discovery Ninh Binh.
13.30 Visit Tam Coc by a small boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong
Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of
Limestone Mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
15:30 Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of
King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi. Trip ends.
What to bring:
- Sun glasses, Sun cream
- Camera and film
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (15 USD – 350.000 VND fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD – 150.000 VND/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD – 150.000 VND /pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Tax (10% charge)
- Personal expenses
- Other optional activities or tours