Paloma Cruise 3 days 2 nights
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS ON LUXURY PALOMA CRUISE ( Bai Tu Long bay – Thien Canh Son Cave – Geological park in Cong Dam/ Vung Ha – Vong Vieng floating village ) DAY1 : HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE 7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your […]
- Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bai Tu Long Bay including Thien Canh Son cave, Vung Vieng floating village, Cong Dam area (deep in to Bai Tu Long Bay) and sail among the famous islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet...)
- Enjoy the 4-stars amenities on board
- Kayaking around magnificent karst mountains
- Tai Chi and join cooking class
- Enjoy Vietnamese meals on board and BBQ lunch is applied for 3 days 2 nights
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS ON LUXURY PALOMA CRUISE
( Bai Tu Long bay – Thien Canh Son Cave – Geological park in Cong Dam/ Vung Ha – Vong Vieng floating village )
DAY1 : HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE
7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 PM: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City and boarding
13.30 PM: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15: 30 PM: Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave. After visting the Thien Canh Son Cave, you will enjoy kayaking activities around magnificent karst mountains.
18:00 PM: Sunset party is served on sundeck.
19.15 Having dinner and overnight on board.
( Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services are available )
Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY – CAP LA
6: 00 AM: Start your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served
7: 00 AM: Have breakfast
08:30 AM: Transfer to the Day Boat and start cruising to admire the great beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Kayaking in Cap La Area – Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the area is full of the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with small beaches.
12:30 PM : BBQ lunch is served on boat.
14:00 PM : After Lunch, you have more time for kayaking around magnificent karst mountains or swimming (depending on conditions).
16:00 PM : The vessel cruises back to Paloma Cruise for a second night.
19: 00 PM: Having dinner on board.
( Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services )
Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
DAY 3: VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE – HANOI
06: 00 AM: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 AM: Have breakfast
07:45 – 09.00 AM: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village and short visit the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown.
10: 00 AM: Check out your cabin and enjoy Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 AM: Enjoy Set Menu for lunch
11.45 AM: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus or car back to Hanoi.
4:30 PM: Arrive in Hanoi . Trip ends
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Other excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood…. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one day before the departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are incorrect.
- Please leave your big luggage at your hotel or Paloma office in Hanoi.
- Bookings on Occasional Events such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Vietnam Tet Holiday are subjected to surcharges based on cruise policy
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Children from 5 -11 years old will be charged 50 % of a Adult and shared cabin with parent.
- Two children below 12 need to stay in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children over 12 years old will be charged the same as Adults.
THINGS TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa
- Cash in Vietnamese Dong or USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent.
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service at your hotel in Hanoi or at the harbor
- English Speaking Guide on boat
- Kayaking on second day.
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Overnight on the Luxury Paloma Cruise
- All meals on board ( 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts )
- Cooking demonstration
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people
- Fishing with local people
- 2 Sunset parties on sundeck
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- Daily fresh fruit
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Compulsary surcharge for Occasional Events: USD 25/adult, USD 15/child. Including Christmas Eve (24th Dec), New Year Eve (31st Dec) and Vietnam Tet Holiday
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
Get in our car this morning and we will take you along National Road No.6 to the small, isolated town of Mai Chau, which is about 170 km from Hanoi. Nestled between two towering cliffs and surrounded by emerald green paddies, it is an enchanting sight that presents an idyllic rural scene. Stop en route to capture the beautiful moments of the valley. Lunch with delicious local food is served in the village.
In the afternoon, start the trekking tour to Pom Coong and Na Phon villages - home to the Thai minority people. While trekking along the terraced rice fields and small villages, you will have a chance to experience both the natural beauty of the area and discover the culture by meeting local people. Return to your host family in the afternoon and join them for a homemade dinner.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner.