CAI BE PRINCESS- A TASTE OF MEKONG (Private day Cruise)
- Size: sqm
- Max Adults: 2
- Bed options:
*Price for 01 cabin 2 Adults, 0 children
Easy & fast checkout
Meet us at the Cai Be jetty at 10:00 am. You will be welcomed with cold towels and a refreshing drink while the Cai Be Princess sampan sets off for its leisure cruise on the busy waterways.
On the river, boat traffic is endless and the activity never ceases. Observe from the comfort of your sampan life as it plays out on the riverbanks - the people, the stunning landscapes - while your attentive crew serves you tea and seasonal fruit. At Tan
Phong Islet board a little rowing boat to explore the canal’s hidden mangroves. Return to your sampan to visit an ancient house built in the 19th century.
We’ll make stops along the way to provide glimpses of local cottage industries: coconut candy and puffed rice (the local equivalent of popcorn), products that provide a living for the river people. Your cruise ends at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river, surrounded by fruit trees, giving you a sense of life during Indochinese times.
After lunch, at around 2:30 pm, take a short walk along a small canal, towards the Ba Bon Bridge where your personal vehicle waiting to take you to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive at your hotel at around 4:30 pm.
- 1 Day cruise on Cai Be Princess junk
- English Speaking Guide
- Fresh cotton towels, fresh fruits, hot green tea, mineral water during cruise
- Lunch (as per menu described)
- Visits mentioned
- Crew assistance
- VAT and service charge
Cancellation by Customer
- 15 days before departure: 10% of total rates
- From 7 to 14 days before departure: 50% of total rates
- From 3 to 6 days before departure: 75% of total rates
- Under 3 days before departure: 100% of total rates
- Children aged 4 or less: Free of Charge
- Children from the age of 5 to 12: 50% discount based on adult price
- Children above 12 years old: Full price