We invite you to discover everyday Mekong Delta life on board Song Xanh Sampan the unique, authentic traditional houseboat. Cruising down the Mekong, the small boat drives through narrow canals and offers a deep insight into life on the river. Admire the lush landscape, come ashore to visit local villages, family run workshop and get to know about cottage industry, explore charming sleepy town and experience the slow pace of life.
- Visit to Cai Be colorful floating market.
- Cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables.
- Stop at local home factories to observe the traditional procedure of making rice ice paste, coconut candies and other specialties.
- Explore this charming Sa Dec town by walking along its narrow streets and take photos of beautiful old French houses and Chinese temples.
- A special candlelight dinner in an unique atmosphere of a local ancient house.
1 People have reviewed this tour